samedi 24 février 2024

The day 39 years ago!








Early this morning, we went to get the Birthday cake I have ordered. I’ve had a croissant đŸ„ and I bought some «  mignardises »

These are the mignardises I bought for the coffee.
Well! This will be « the » day replacing my Christmas in bed with Covid for the third time at Christmas !!!!
The croissant we ate.

Then on our way we stopped at a little country church to put a candle for our future second grandson whose birth is due beginning of March .


I took a picture of the church and stained glasses

Before we left this morning the table was laid!


Happy Birthday 🎂 to my daughter Maud ( Maud is Madeleine) already 39 years! We love ❤️ you!
 

7 commentaires:

  1. Very nice sweets. :)
    Happy bitrthday to your daughter!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely celebration! Happy Birthday to your beautiful Maud!
    That church is beautiful.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely birthday celebration ❤🎈🎁🎈

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Your daughter is beautiful. A very Happy Birthday to Maud! The church windows are lovely with the light shining through. And all those delicious pastries....mmm!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Happy Late Birthday to your Maud! She's lovely! Looks like you all had a fun time!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...