mardi 13 février 2024

Flowers for Valentine 💝

On Saturday I received a mail from our garden Center.

There was a special price for customers for Valentine!

So I could choose two of them… the pink one has a beautiful fragrance, there were a few fragrant ones. Then the ordinary white one.



Then it was my DIL ´s birthday and i chose a « banana bag » with two babies she can wear it cross body, it will be more practical. Now I can write the Birthday card, close the box and go to the post office !


 Today, the weather is fine and it is «  the Chandeleur »and I shall bake pan cakes! Candlemas!

I wish you a Happy Week!
Thank you for your visits!

5 commentaires:

  1. What lovely flowers! I like both of them.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The orchids are so pretty! Your DIL will like that birthday surprise!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely orchids. I always have to Google Candlemas because i never remember what it is. I don't think we celebrate it here.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. The orchids are lovely, and your daughter-in-law will enjoy the bag you are sending.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...