mercredi 21 février 2024

Choosing the Birthday table decoration.

Hello Friends,

First these are our Camélias in full bloom.

The 

And Hellebores 
I woke up at 6 and now it is 10 and I am having my morning coffee with a speculoos biscuit ( cinnamon biscuit) so good with coffee!
Yesterday, I was wondering what will be the menu for Saturday’s Birthday . (Our daughter Maud’s Birthday)
And I found! Like in the good old days! A crêpes Party 🎈. Salted ones and surgery ones with different toppings. Cheeses, egg, bacon… and chocolate, lemon curd ( I am going to make ) jams…

We use the electric crêpe maker in the middle of the table and each one is doing his own crepe. You may have such thing in your countries ?

 The table cloth is an old one I sewed long ago
And I decorated the middle with paper napkins tomatoes 🍅.



The flowers are from the garden.

Today the weather will be rainy and windy it is so dark that I must use the light !

Thank you for coming.


 

7 commentaires:

  1. Your flowers are just gorgeous!
    I've never heard of a crepe maker here. It's such a good idea for her party though, and fun too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those cinnamon biscuits are perfect with a coffee and most cafes here give them with your coffee..

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the flowers! It's warm here, finally...for a while.
    Love the tablecloth!
    I love crepe! Especially with lemon curd!
    Stay warm!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like all of your flowers. Spring is coming.
    The coffee cup is nice.
    I love crepe. When I was in France I ate a lot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. When we lived in Brittany crepes were a big part of our life. They dont really figure here. Your Camellias are so lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a fun party you will have. I've never seen a crepe maker like you've shown. It's a great idea! How pretty the flowers are on your table.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love crepes and make them often but I have not seen the kind that you have. Interesting. I hope the party is a big success 💗

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...