mercredi 28 février 2024

Blooming trees



Ihad hard time to use my sewing machine!drinking coffe in my Emma Bridgewater mug with blue tit.




But I manage to sew three dust bags.
Yesterday, the weather forecast was at rain, but in fact we had sun and blue sky!

The night before we hat 130 kms wind again after the storm Louis. The weather forecast can’t predict what the weather will be nowadays.



The trees are blooming and I could hear many bees 🐝 I hope we won’t have frost again.



 Today, I must go to the fabric shop. I want to make a baby quilt with the fabric I have left from my son’s baby cradle ( from L Ashley ´d vintage fabric)

I am not good at using a sewing machine, so it takes me some time 😆, but I don’t despair ! I am a little more clever each time…now, I have to go to the fabric shop and take pictures.

Have a good day and thank you for coming!

5 commentaires:

  1. Glad the day turned out to be sunny! Always nice.
    Love the dust bag...beautiful pattern of cloth.
    Enjoy the day!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think you are very clever with all you make!
    It looks so beautiful there!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It is so good that the trees are blooming. I also hope that you will not have frost. The weather is warm here. 18C.
    The material of the dust bag is so nice!
    I love nice mugs. Yours with the blue tit is beautiful.
    Hugs.Éva

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Our earliest trees are beginning to bloom here too. I think our climate is much the same as yours.
    We are having wind and rain now too, and it's much warmer, not good for our moutain snow pack.
    When I haven't used my sewing machine for a while, I have to refresh my memory about how to do things. Like yesterday - "Rewind the bobbin thread? Hmmm. How do I do that? Oh, yes, I got it"

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have always found sewing difficult. Finally I gave my sewing machine to my eldest daughter. I look forward to seeing the quilt that you're making for the baby. Good Luck ❣❣

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...