vendredi 31 décembre 2021

The last morning sky of the year.





 Hello Friends 


This is the last morning sky of the year and when I woke up I saw this beautiful sky! Is this a good  omen for the coming year? I hope so.

Tonighwe will be the two of us, because we don’t want to gather due to the constant growing of the virus.

Today, we are obliged to wear masks outside again.

Ihope this year will be the good one and that we get rid of the virus.

So, I wish you A Better New Year!

7 commentaires:

  1. The photos are beautiful. I also wish you a Happy New Year with good health. That is the most important thing for the future.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What beautiful skies for the last day of 2021. Happy New Year to you and your husband, Catherine. Yes, let us hope that 2022 will see the end of this pandemic. We will be spending the evening at home with just the two of us, as well.
    Bonne Année!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That sky is amazing! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh wow! Just Oh Wow! That sky should brighten your days for weeks to come, weeks that will take you well into the new year. I hope they are happy days!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Happy New Year -- may it be a beautiful one.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...