mercredi 22 décembre 2021

It’s cold for Xmas!



 I am glad the windows are changed! This morning it is freezing more than yesterday.
The children are coming back from Paris I hope they ‘ll drive carefully. Paris is 150 km from home.


The front door will arrive end of January.
It is really warmer with the new windows!
We are expecting snow for Xmas!

I can now prepare the Christmas lunches.
You must be busy in the kitchens!

I wish you to spend The Holidays with your loved ones
And I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 commentaires:

  1. Brrr. I'm glad you have your new windows and can warm the house again. I did my food shopping this morning and will be cooking this afternoon. We will have Christmas with our children and grandchildren, and I am so thankful.
    Stay safe. Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm so glad you are warm again and that your family is returning. Merry Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a wonderful time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Joyeux Noel! Merry Christmas! Nothing says "Christmas" like a cold snap! Best wishes for a happy gathering with your loved ones!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I wish you a merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy this time together.

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...