dimanche 12 décembre 2021

Dad and his dog on the roads again!

👼

   Dad and his dog, ready for an evening walk!

Mr.L is often taking the dog for a walk after his day of work, but in most of the villages here they cut the outside lights ( we are in complete dark )  they say because of the biodiversity, but it’s more because of money.

I was really scared to let them go on the village roads with no lights.

Yesterday, we went to the shops and I insisted to buy them a special coat to go out in the dark!

In fact I did not know, my husband had been stopped by the police ( who has to do night police rounds)

Because they said he was not visible enough and it was dangerous. He  just told me in the shop his adventure  with the police and admitted that I was right!

So now dad and dog are well equipped and won’t end in prison!  I call them “ lemon and orange!”

Bandit has a  hooded coat and his happy to have his ears warm! Dad has a thick winter coat and is warm too, both are now warm and well equipped for the winter  weather!

I wish you a lovely Sunday!

( the weather has improved and I hope we can go to the Xmas market at the castle and take lots of pictures!)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...