vendredi 10 décembre 2021

Trying to fix my blog.

Hello Friends, 


 i can't do much with my blog these days something suddenly happened yesterday and i can't fix it. i will have to wait for my son's advice. He is actually in the plane going to Paris first for a business week and will arrive next week. the photo is my daughter's new baby cat and the other picture is my son's cat. i will try to fix the problem and i hope to be able to continue my blog! see you soon, i hope. hope today's post is correctly written, yesterday was all mixed up.

It is 4  in the morning and I think I have solved the problem for the moment!
See you soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...