jeudi 9 décembre 2021

Gingerbread decorations












 Hello Friends!

Today, the weather is fresh and sunny.
I just went out in the garden and played with Mr Bandit and his new toy. As I am often going out at the moment
Mr Bandit is a bit depressed to stay alone .

This morning was Gingerbread baking.
Lots of honey, gingerbread spices and candied oranges.
I love the colour of candied oranges it added a little bit of sun in the gingerbread .

This afternoon I will have to choose between:




I did not decide yet. I run out of butter so I have to choose one sort of biscuits. Tomorrow I will have to get more butter!

On Sunday, we are going to a Xmas market at the “ Chateau du champ de Bataille” it’s a castle  in our surrounding. As soon as it is dark( round 6) they will light some fires in the beautiful gardens.
( official site of the castle on the net)
I am impatient to be there and take some pictures!





2 commentaires:

  1. What delicious cookies - gingerbread with candied orange sounds wonderful. Would you share your recipe?
    It will be hard to make a choice between the two options you showed. I hope the lights at the chateau were beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh I hope you show us photos of the chateau!
    I do love the fragrance of gingerbread baking.
    Butter is on every shopping list these days, with all of the cookie baking.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...