dimanche 5 décembre 2021

A rainy day.





 Hello Friends,

Today, Sunday it’s raining. It’s the day to stay inside!
I finished my Xmas decoration and will start baking cookies. I have done my Christmas shopping and bought our children Xmas presents.
I do my shopping early in the morning , so the shops are not crowded. The virus is very active at the moment and the hospitals are crowded again.
But, I have a good news! This morning , my son has sent me a message to tell me, that I will be the grandmother of a baby Boy!


6 commentaires:

  1. Your decorations are wonderful.
    We got our tree up this weekend and now the decorating is almost done. Like you, it's cookie baking time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks beautiful!
    Hooray for the new baby!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy news that the baby is a little boy.
    Your decorations are lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Congratulations! What fun to have a grandson coming! I love your decorations, they are so cheerful and pretty. I hope the virus will quiet down in your area, and the Omicron not get a foothold, either. COVID is staying longer than I had hoped.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such exciting news of a grandson soon to join your family. Lovely decorations for Christmas. I have ours done, too, and am baking in the kitchen today. Have a good week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Moi aussi, je suis la MEME d'un petit-fils. Malheureusement il habite loin de moi. :( Tes decorations sont incroyables!

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...