mardi 7 décembre 2021

Christmas spirit!










 Hello Friends,

Today, the weather was not too bad this morning and awful this afternoon! Rain and heavy wind.

I went out this morning to begin my Xmas food shopping, while the shops were not too crowded.

This afternoon, I am choosing which Christmas biscuits I am going to bake with a cup of hot chocolate and a pine scented candle.

Parcels are being delivered and one of the room is nearly full!

My son sends his Xmas presents by mail before he arrives by plane.

As  my children have both new cats I went to get something for their pets.

I am now in the Christmas spirit!

There won’t be a lockdown, but we must be very careful during this festive time.





This year it is all white. 

I am going to prepare my gingerbread dough

To make my gingerbread men, I  will put one in each plate, on my Xmas table!

Did you start baking yet?

See you soon.

4 commentaires:

  1. All those glossy magazines look like they are filled with more recipes than one could make in one lifetime. You'll have a hard time choosing which to make. Your all-white decor is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your all white decorations are so pretty and so perfect in your wonderful old home.
    I made two more kinds of cookies today.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love all the lights you have scattered through your house. It looks so pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The white theme is absolutely GORGEOUS! Elegant! I think the kitties will very much like the gray cat hut I see in one of the photos. It looks very cozy. I have bought some butter, but have not baked anything yet. I will probably just bake gingerbread cake and an apricot cookie my husband likes.

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that…

The flowers left place to the leaves, first tree to have leaves with the weeping willow. My husband puzzle  Baby items A ray of sun in the d...