mercredi 8 décembre 2021

Baking day, “ date filled oatmeal cookies”….















http://lorriesrecipes.blogspot.com/?m=1 


 This is Lorrie’s recipe “ date filled oatmeal cookies “

The last oatmeal cookies are too cooked… I went to have a rest in my reclining chair, having back pains
And I did not keep an eye on the cookies. My new oven is very different from the old one and I have to do some training before Xmas Lol!
The date filled oatmeal cookies are delicious!
Thank you Lorrie for sharing the recipe.
After my little pause, I will start my gingerbread dough.
 Today, we are having a little bit of sun and I can hear the numerous sparrows living in one of the garden bushes.
Mr L has given them some food this morning. 
They are all chatting with each other, they are so gossipy! I would like to know what they are talking about!
After having made my gingerbread dough…I will have to do the washing up. Not all is going to the dishwasher.
I like cooking and baking, but not the cleaning and washing up. What about you?
Have a nice day!

4 commentaires:

  1. Your baking looks wonderful. I'm glad the recipe I shared worked for you. I am baking these days, too. And the clean up afterwards is never fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I used to make those date-filled cookies years ago and have sort of forgotten them. I should make them again. All your cookies look delightful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your cookies look and sound delicious. I am fortunate to have a husband who does the washing up for me. I make the mess, he cleans it up. We are a good team.

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...