vendredi 10 décembre 2021

Try to work on my blog!

Today, I tried my oven grill. I like sweet and salty food and I baked some pears with Roquefort. 


I have tasted and the pears are well cooked and the cheese  well melt. Well it is delicious!

i will continue my baking this afternoon, but I took some pictures of a dress I bought last week.

As my Xmas present I wanted a coat and I saw the navy blue dress for Xmas eve. The velvet one, I found it last year. It is dark green and I love velvet, it reminds me of my childhood, when I wore a pale yellow velvet dress sewed by my mother, it was a gift for Xmas.



 

1 commentaire:

  1. Your pears with Rocquefort look delicious, and I have both in the fridge! (Well, not real rRocquefort, but a Danish blue cheese)

    I love velvet, too, and your dresses look stylish for Christmas.
    I hope you can figure out your blog problems!

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...