samedi 9 octobre 2021

Early morning.






 Hello Friends,

Today, was starting by some shopping at IKEA .

I wanted to change the dining room table for a long time . I wanted a white round table and found it this morning.

We first had a coffee and cinnamon roll.

We arrived very early before it was too crowded.





I can’t do much with my back problems, but help Mr L with understanding IKEA ´si instructions! After IKEA we went to our favorite little town and there I found a Green Gate table cloth.




We can now relax and have supper on our new table!


4 commentaires:

  1. Wow, the table was put together so quickly! I love the roses tablecloth.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. IKEA is so fun! I wish I had one closer. We have to drive 2 hours to get to one.
    I like the table and the table cloth!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely round table and the tablecloth is such nice fabric.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a pretty tablecloth for your new round table! IKEA here means taking a 90 minute ferry and driving for 30 minutes. We don't go very often, but I always enjoy walking through the store and seeing the displays.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...