dimanche 24 octobre 2021

A new find and a quite Sunday.




 Hello Friends,

Having a rest, I feel a little better, but still tired.

I was looking for a food dehydrator for a long time and last time I saw an advert from Lidl shop on tv about a dehydrator in their shops this week.

I began to use  it today to dehydrate oranges for my Xmas decoration, then I will use it on tomatoes and herbs from the garden.


I found some colourful vegetables before winter time.

This afternoon I am baking pears and apples with a spoon of honey.

Yesterday, I was glad to find a turtleneck sweater for the winter, I found it in burgundy and in the same shop Mr L discovered this for me…


A navy blue long sleeves dress and this Autumn coat.
I hope to be able to drive and go out a little this week.
Last week, we had a very big storm, winds at 175 km speed on the Normand coast and here about 120. Many trees have been uprooted, electricity cuts, no trains…
Here, we only had broken branches.
I hope this week will be better!


5 commentaires:

  1. Some of your photos didn't come through, but your new outfit is lovely.
    We are having a wind and rain storm here this Sunday morning that is very violent out on the Pacific coast. I think we will be OK here on Puget Sound.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The same storm that Linda refers to in her comment will hit us because we live only 50 miles or so north of her. Poor trees will lose their lovely leaves.
    Please show us how you use your dried oranges in your Christmas decor.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a storm! I'm glad you didn't get hit too hard.
    I've always thought a dehydrator would be nice. I hope it works well for you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am glad you are feeling a bit better! But keep resting! Those orange slices are going to be so beautiful. They remind me of stained glass.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your new coat looks so cozy and warm. Have fun with your dehydrating :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...