samedi 9 octobre 2021

Morning Sunrise.









 

I woke up early this Sunday morning and I could capture these pictures! Happy Sunday!




7 commentaires:

  1. Goedemorgen Catherine,
    Dat is een prachtige zonsopgang. Ik wens je een fijne zondag!
    Groetjes Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful pictures.
    You had a good breakfast having it on the new table. I think you had it on that table.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Morning mist on what will be a sunshiny day. Lovely. The rain just started here, but I am happy for a day of rest after heavy work in the yard the last two days.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful photos of the sunrise and the mist hovering over the land. Happy Sunday to you too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love that bowl with your name on it! The photos of the sunrise are incredible, ESPECIALLY the horses and the sheep in the mist.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ooooh! I love misty mornings. You got some gorgeous photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oh these are mesmerizing images !

    i just felt lost the mist and glory of your morning :)

    delicious bread and pretty crockery indeed

    best wishes for you in days ahead

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...