dimanche 31 octobre 2021

Candles, bulbs and Xmas biscuits.

Hello Friends,

We have a three days weekend, the weather is grey and I lit some candles. One is strawberries, Birthday cake and caramel cookies!

Yesterday, I received my order from “Farmer Gracy”in Netherlands. Two hundreds bulbs to plant.






I found my favorite magazine already about Xmas decoration  and a little one with Xmas biscuits recipes.
I use to bake these small biscuits with my children for Xmas.
We like to go to Alsace in the east of France for the typical Xmas markets and buy the specialty  called”Bredele”

I wish a nice week.

5 commentaires:

  1. Bredele seem like perfect little cookies to enjoy with coffee or tea at Christmas ( or any time of the year).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So many bulbs! They will look spectacular when they all flower :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I used to always order Lebkuchen and Dominosteine from Germany, and make Springerle with an old rolling pin I had just for that purpose! Europe has such wonderful cookies/biscuits. I am going to learn about those Bredele cookies! Better get those bulbs in the ground quickly and beat the frost!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your garden will be wonderful in spring! I'm sure your candles spread a delicious scent. Candles and a magazines with Christmas inspiration makes a good day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your garden will look so lovely in the springtime when the bulbs bloom. Getting them into the ground is the hard work!
    The Christmas magazines look like they will be fun to read. I always look for a Marie Claire Idées Christmas issue. Sometimes they arrive before Christmas, sometimes after.

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...