dimanche 10 octobre 2021

Between you and me!


(These are pictures from a frame in my bedroom. These ones my daughter took them)

 
Hello Friends!
Yesterday, was the second ultrasound of the baby,

We don’t know yet if it is a Baby Boy or a Baby Girl…

But  she or he is in good health at the moment.

She or he is going to Venice at the end of the week with 

My son and his wife.

How lucky they are! I have stayed in Venice myself for a week and it was a marvellous time!
 I have asked my son to send me some pictures from their trip.

This week will be a stressful busy week, especially on Thursday and Friday when they are coming to change the boiler.

These first days of the week will be used to prepare everything for their work, so I will be busy. See you soon!

I wish you a nice week!

I just remembered  I had a photo of Venice on the bookshelf. It was a long time ago!





I am doing the first coat of  Ice blue.


5 commentaires:

  1. dear Catherine how happy news is that you are going to be a grandma and for the first time i think :)
    heartfelt congratulations !

    i have heard about the Venice and i wish i can visit there for once in life to see the floating city :)

    is this you in an old photo ,such a lovely looking lady you are !
    more blessings to you and loved ones !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the Ice Blue paint. It's just gorgeous. You look lovely in your photo from Venice! I hear it is such a beautiful place. Do I remember my college French correctly? "Entre nous" for "between us"? LOL. I loved French class so much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A trip to Venice sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear it baby is a girl, or a boy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. We loved our several days in Venice before our Mediterranean cruise. It sounds like baby will be well traveled. Exciting times for the grandparents.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hope your boiler gets installed without any problems.
    My father visited Venice during WWII, as a soldier. He brought home a lovely watercolour of the city that always hung in his bedroom (now it hangs in mine).

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...