jeudi 7 octobre 2021

Before the rush…

Hello Friends,

Nono the robot is already at work cutting the grass and the dead leaves at the same time. The garden is starting to turn the Autumn way.





 On this bush small red berries for the sparrows.

We had three  sparrows nests this spring and lots of young ones all summer, but now only a few left and they will spend the winter here in their nests made of little branches and wool from the sheep next door.

The squirrel has only to go in the hazelnut tree to get nuts for the winter.

The swallows have already left. When I go to Dubai during the winter, I can see them flying between the buildings and drinking from the swimming pools.

These next week, I will be busy, between the internet workers who are coming back and try to install the fibre 

The 14 and 15 the replacement of the boiler ( I hope everything goes well!) in an ancient house you never know! 

On the 13 rd I may know if I will be grandma of a little girl or a boy!

And tomorrow I have somebody coming to make a hole in the wall as the internet workers don’t do it!

So I have a rest today, before the rush!

And get the new table on Saturday.

3 commentaires:

  1. I like plants with small, little, red berries.
    It will be good that you will be a grandmother.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It is hard to put holes in the walls of older houses. I recall my granny's house had horsehair stuffed behind lathes in the walls, then was plastered. It was very hard to make a hole in it, and I think all the wires and pipes were actually run along the outside of the walls. Your garden is still lovely. And your obedient mower robot amazes me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So that robot mower really works?!
    You have lots going on!

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...