mardi 5 octobre 2021

An Autumn evening.

Yes, we are in Autumn! Mr Bandit is cold and like to relax inside. 



I am preparing my jigsaw to do it during cold days. 

I can smell a tomato quiche baking in the oven.
With a puff pastry I used mustard on the pastry, added the tomatoes a mixture of 4 eggs and two soup spoons of cream and finally fresh goat cheese and bake it for 35 minutes temp 180 C in a convection oven.
Lorrie inspired me with her tomato tart https://fabricpaperthread.blogspot.com

Yesterday, some workers came to install the optic fibre,
But it was not possible … I have to make a hole in a wall to get it done. Somebody is coming on Friday and we will see what ‘s going on!


I took it off the oven to take the picture but it has to go back for the cheese to melt on the tomatoes!
It is soon time for supper!

4 commentaires:

  1. Our Autumn is chilly now too. Extra layers needed.
    Your quiche looks delicious.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oooh - that tomato quiche sounds so good and looks good too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is going to be a challenging jigsaw puzzle. We used to do a lot of them but now my eye sight is not good so I can't see well enough.
    Your quiche looks good and inspires me to make one too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your tomato quiche looks delicious, and I like the addition of mustard to the crust. A jigsaw puzzle as the days grow shorter is a good activity for the evening.
    How funny - yesterday we had a technician in to connect the optic fibre and he had lots of problems and ending up drilling another hole in the wall.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...