vendredi 15 octobre 2021

Finds in my cupboard


 Hello Friends,

Still upstairs in my bedroom , freezing while they work!

I should have heating by mid day.

I am still looking at some old magazines and found this picture, that reminded me I had one of these. I found it on a brocante in the north of France.



And I also found this tea pot and it reminded me that I had approximately the same.


(Source: Victoria Classics)


I am going to continue my magazine reading while waiting. Thank you for all your comments about Xmas lunch!

Have good day!

4 commentaires:

  1. The cute teapot looks very nice on the new table! I hope you already have your heat back on by the time you see this comment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The blue and white teapot is so pretty. I hope you are nicely warmed up by your new heating system now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What luck to be able to find such a pretty dish. Hope you are soon warmed up again and your house can get back into order :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope you are warming up! Those dishes are so pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...