mardi 12 octobre 2021

Making new with old!




Hello Friends,

I am working on the laundry furniture, making new with old! I still have the second one to do.




 I have changed the handles after painting.

I am glad I did not have to buy new ones.

Today, I am going to prepare for Thursday and Friday, days of work, changing the boiler.

Do some shopping  until Saturday and tidy.

Have a good day!

4 commentaires:

  1. I really like the "new" handles! I hope everything goes smoothly in the boiler exchange. It's a lot of work they will be doing! And since gas is involved, it is kind of scary!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Looks like your robot does a great job of mowing your grass!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the wooden box with the pumpkins in it.
    Your laundry furniture is looking great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You are doing a great job with the furniture, and they look so nice with the new handles. The pumpkin decoration is lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...