mercredi 18 août 2021

Making pumpkins for Fall.





Hello Friends,

I did not know what to do today., I can’t work outside because of the rain. So I started to make pumpkins for my Fall decoration.
I  used some of my fabric scraps and what I had in stock.
By the end of week, the sun comes back and I will work on my fish pound again. I have installed  a small water jet last evening
And now I can hear the sound of water and the fish have more oxygen. I have to get some new aquatic plants and more ideas to have it installed .
By the way, they have stopped the harvest yesterday the wheat was not dry enough and begins to turn grey… it won’t be a good crop this year!

4 commentaires:

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.