dimanche 15 août 2021

Busy Saturday before a quiet Sunday.



Yesterday Saturday, after months of rain, we decide Mr L and I to clean the terrace. It has been a hard work because we could not clean it during Spring. Then I went to buy new outside rugs and chairs.

I started the day, by eating some of the jam I just made for breakfast. It looks like sun in a jar!

 

I am waiting for the harvest to be done, before I clean the windows. When they are harvesting I must close doors and windows, I put the car in the garage, but small pieces of straw are flying everywhere.
It is not perfect , but we had to do it twice.







We had lunch outside and relaxed . It is not to hot just the right temperature, but now at bit windy. We are not too far from the sea and the wind sometimes come when it’s high tide.
It is a nice day!
I hope you had a nice August 15th.

7 commentaires:

  1. The terrace looks very clean and beautiful! How inviting. I love your garden. It is a profusion of pretty plants and flowers. I wonder if that is Lemon Grass growing in the pots? That straw looks very interesting. Here they mainly grow alfalfa for harvesting, and it is harvested green. I love crafts made with real straw. I didn't realize that bits of it would go all over the place; yes, keep the doors and windows shut!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hej Cathrine, het klinkt als een fijne zondag. Hier was het ook niet te warm, maar met veel wind. Fijne avond, groetjes Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So lovely pictures! I just love lazy sundays...
    Titti

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I have to get the leaf blower out to clean my patio. It is still so dry and it has been windy. Tree litter and dust and just stuff filter down. Our whole world here in Seattle need a good wash.
    Your terrace looks very inviting. After I finish reading blogs I will go out to our patio and read the paper now that the sun has broken through the coastal fog and it is gradually warming up.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. As Linda has commented, it is dry and has been windy so our world is in need of a good rain. Incidentally, Linda lives just about an hour and a half south of myself. But she's in the USA and I'm just over the border in Canada.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The terrace looks so nice! I'm thinking of getting an outside rug for our porch. Yours looks good! Pretty flowers too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oh your flowers are GORGEOUS !

    I LIKED YOUR CHOICE of new chairs and rug ,very elegant .

    cleaning is always tiring i agree .
    living near sea and fields has both sides positive and negative like everything else but i am sure your love for nature like me is string enough to bear it smilingly :)

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...