dimanche 1 août 2021

Agapanthus garden.














 




















Hello Friends,  

Yesterday, we decided to go out, the weather forecast was not too bad and we visited three gardens.
The first one is called “ le jardin Agapanthe”and is my favorite garden.
We were the first one in the garden and had it for ourselves for some time.
It’s a very romantic garden, with water all along the paths .
You have sometimes to make your way through the vegetation
To discover what’s next.
In fact there are two gardens in the village separated by a lane.
I will tell you more about the garden soon.












6 commentaires:

  1. Prachtige tuinen Catherine! Wij zijn er ook geweest.
    https://detantevantjorven.blogspot.com/2015/03/les-jardins-agapanthe.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks lovely, green and cool and refreshing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Exploring lovely gardens is a very enjoyable way to pass the afternoon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a beautiful place to visit on a Sunday afternoon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous place! I would love to walk through this garden.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Such beautiful photos of that garden! Breathtaking. You really have an eye for beautiful, interesting shots! I would so love to walk through such a garden -- your photos make me feel like I'm there, too!

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...