mercredi 25 août 2021

Relaxing gardens.

(Source: Pinterest)
 Hello Friends,

This morning I was looking at Pinterest, to get ideas for the fish pond I wanted in my garden.

I think this is the kind of pound I would like for my Koi fish.

While looking on the net, I found some beautiful pictures of Japanese





( source: Pinterest)

Isn’t it beautiful and relaxing!

I need relaxation today, because this is the day of my dentist

Appointment this morning! I hope it won’t last too long!

See you soon! 


3 commentaires:

  1. Pinterest is a great source of inspiration!
    I hope your dentist appointment went well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hope the dentist appt went well.
    THose gardens are lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The japanese gardens are so beautiful. I wish I had a waterfall like that.

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...