mardi 17 août 2021

Harvest day.







Today, I went back to the garde center to make another  small ornemental pound            In a vintage child bath  tub. I bought the liner and installed it before putting the liner. I will leave it for the night and then work on it.
The picture is my small garden center( jardinerie)
I saw on blogs some  Rudbekie summering yellow which I find beautiful for Autmn colours.

This afternoon they are harvesting, strange because it is going to rain, but they are very late due to the constant rain.
The harvest will not be good this year, the flax harvests are bad too, the wind and heavy rain have damaged the crops. 
The picture of the machine is from my bedroom window a few meters from the machine and Bandit does not like the noise!
He is screaming.
I will have a look on Pinterest to get ideas to do my small pound!

3 commentaires:

  1. Have fun designing your pond. I wish we could get some of your rain.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That combine is very close so I'm not surprised that Bandit doesn't like the noise. I hope all goes well making your new pond.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your pond sounds like a fun project to work on. I also wish we could share your rain, and I'd gladly send over some sunshine in return.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.