dimanche 29 août 2021

End of Summer changes in the family.



 Hello friends,

It seems that our family is having a lot of changes at the moment!

Since the numerous lockdowns, our children who travelled a lot around the world, have decided to settle down.

Our daughter has sold her flat and has just bought a house, our son and daughter in law will have a baby and for our part, we are doing some work and changes in the house before retirement and before moving.

As soon as they had their new house, they first wanted to “ open” the space downstairs!

They have found second hand furniture from a young couple and have plainte of ideas for the decoration.

Tomorrow on Monday, the painter is coming for a week of work.
I also will have to contact the firm that is going to change the windows and doors. The boiler will be changed  in mid October.
So it will be a busy Autumn!
The weather here is getting very cold at night and the days are getting shorter already. But this morning we are having sun.







Last roses in the garden, birds starting to gather in October the geese usually fly over the garden always using the same way.


I wish you in advance a Happy September!

4 commentaires:

  1. It has been a long time since I was active on the blog, but now I am back.It sounds that there is much happening in your family. How nice with the grandchild!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We will hang on to summer a while longer here. The weather is milder, not hot, but still no real rain. We'll summer on.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I hope all goes well with the changes that are in the coming months for you and your family.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I have that same book, by Edith Holden, and love it :)

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...