vendredi 6 août 2021

Lemon Macarons.





 Hello Friends,

Last Xmas I made some salted butter caramel macarons, they were perfect, but this time I struggled to make my lemon ones.

I first baked some on a silicone sheet, but they don’t bake properly so I used a paper baking sheet and then I could take them off the baking sheet.

But I now will prepare some baking sheets with the size of macarons drawn on them and I need to get some more baking tools.

But, I had one with my coffee and they are very good! 

I will try again and again…

I will drink my coffee and eat my macaron in company of Hercule Poirot! I am a great fan of Agatha Christie and David Suchet !




5 commentaires:

  1. I have not attempted, or even eaten macarons. I understand they are tricky to make, and not to be confused with macaroons.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your macarons look delicious! Mine turn out sometimes and sometimes not. The lemon ones would be lovely with a cup of tea while watching Poiret. Such a funny little man!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't like using a silicone sheet either. Parchment paper works best for me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. They look absolutely stunning! And I bet they are delectable. You are so talented!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm impressed - they are beautiful!
    We love Poirot too!

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...