samedi 7 août 2021

Veules les Roses.







 This is a little sea side village in Normandy that is called “Veyle les Roses”. There are a lot of roses in the village and each year there is rose market where we buy our rose bushes.

The small river on the pictures are in fact the smallest river of France.

This is a very romantic place with nice old villas.

There is a small path going along the river which name is “ la Veule”. The speciality of the village is to grow water cress in the river. We love to go there, but in Summer it’s very crowded, it is better to go there in Autumn.

This Autumn I will take more pictures for you to show the village.

I hope you’ll have a nice week end.

4 commentaires:

  1. What an utterly charming village! Storybook beauty and waterwheels. I love your photos and trips. What a gorgeous area.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a charming village to visit. Roses are always beautiful to see.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.