jeudi 12 août 2021

Mirabelles pie recipe.







Recipe Tarte aux Mirabelles.
For the pastry
125 gr flour
40gr sugar
1egg
70gr butter
For the filling:
1,5kg mirabelles
100gr sugar
3 soup spoons water
Mix flour and sugar. Add melted butter and egg
Make the pastry and keep it 1hour in the fridge.
In an oven gaz 180C or th 6
Bake the pastry for 10 mn
Remove the stones and cook the fruits

With water and sugar. Leave it to cool.
1 egg
30gr sugar
100gr fresh cream
In a bowl mix the egg sugar and fresh cream.
Put the mirabelles on the pastry and add the egg sugar and cream on top.
Bake for 25 mn
Serve hot.




 As the jam jars I bought had plastic lids , in fact I did not pay attention and they have changed the lids, so I did not turn the jars upside down as usual, I bought some paraffin wax to keep them longer.
Have a nice day.


4 commentaires:

  1. The plum pie sounds delicious, Catherine! And your jam jars are so pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohhh wonderful ... thanks for the recipe, if I get fruit,
    I'll try it :-))
    Have a nice day... Viola

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have not noticed whether our stores are also stocking the Bonne Maman jars with plastic lids. I hope not. I reuse mine so much. Your pie recipe looks quite simple and I will have to try it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your plum pie sounds good, a bit custardy.

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...