dimanche 8 août 2021

A small river in the country.


 Hello Friends,
Yesterday, my husband had to go to see a patient to his home, it was far from our home, but while he was busy I could take pictures from the place. An old water mill which was producing electricity beginning of 20 century.
I asked perdition to take pictures to the owner and then this is what I saw.
The   River        Is called la Risle. It is a quite place in the middle of nowhere about 40 km from our place.
Then as it was lunch time we drove to the next village and found a “ Boulangerie “ ( bakery) to get a sandwich and water, we had lunch in a park just behind the village town hall. In the village are the ruined of a monastery dating back to 11thC, 
We drove to our favorite town to get some new books to read for the week!
I still have some problems to leave comments on blogs at the moment. I can read them but not leave a comment, I hope it will be soon back to normal!





















5 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful photos of beautiful places. France is so rich in history and beauty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What delightful pictures of the river and the old monastery ruins. You had a perfect day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my! I must admit to being a bit jeolous. Such beautiful places in your area.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a tiny, interesting river! Especially when it runs underneath a home! Amazing. Your photos you so kindly share, and your activities, let me feel like I have seen France. I wanted to see some of Europe before I pass away, but I think that will not happen, so I treasure your photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Remarkable Photos And Loved The Jam Post - Stay Creative

    Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.