jeudi 1 juillet 2021

My favorite « café »





 Hello Friends,

Today, was my first long drive since my surgery last September!

I can now use my legs without pain.

I went to my favorite « cafe », « the two zebras » it is belonging to twins. This is a cafe and restaurant.

Yesterday, was the first day of the sales. Today, I walked in town, watched the shop windows and found some things to buy.

I found a scarf, ear rings and trousers. I walked three Km whiteout my stick.





I spent the whole morning out and had a chat with people I know in the town and it was so good and I enjoyed myself!

I wish you a nice day and for those of you who have too much heat , take good care.



6 commentaires:

  1. It's good to read that you are getting stronger and can walk longer distances. Your favourite cafe looks like an elegant place. Our heat has lessened and we are thankful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It sounds lovely. Enjoy your freedom/
    Our heat wave is over and we are enjoying mild weather. Today's high will be 75. Perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm so glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourself. Such pretty pics!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How lovely that you could walk about with no pain and have such a pleasant day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It must have been a good feeling to be able to walk around as you did!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hallo Catherine,
    Wat fijn dat je dat weer zonder pijn kunt doen. En heerlijk naar je favoriete café.
    Fijn weekend, Willy

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...