samedi 31 juillet 2021

Women in painting, Giverny museum.







 Hello Friends,

A few years ago, I went to visit an exhibition in the Giverny (Monet’s village) about women in painting.
I loved this exhibition and I wanted to share some pictures with you. Such a romantic exhibition! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

6 commentaires:

  1. BEAUTFUL paintings...the first one is just lovely! Nice too see :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Titti

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What beautiful paintings. I loved our visit to Giverny a few summers ago. Not just Monet's Garden, but the whole village is charming. We wandered along back roads and saw all kinds of interesting things.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for sharing these photos. I love them too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love those paintings! Ha! That one with the three women seated and working away with the gentleman in the back dozing TOO TRUE isn't it?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh Cahterine,
    how super super super lovely. I really like Monet and love these women and children paintings. Thank you for sharing and bringing me back some memories.
    All my best and happy days
    Elisabeth

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Those are beautiful paintings! Such talented artists.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.