lundi 12 juillet 2021

Baking ideas and nature’s colours.




 



(Source Charming decoration)

Today, we must have the light on. Very heavy rain and thunder this morning!

Yesterday I have cut the lavenders and this morning, I have made bunches to let them dry.

This afternoon , if no thunder I will do some ironing and this morning I am doing some washing.

The house is clean and tidy. I have done the spring cleaning and did tidying the Marie Kondo way!

Keeping, giving, and throwing away.

Now, we feel much better, keeping everything at it’s place!

Tomorrow will be a cooking and baking day.

I will cook a vegetable curry crumble. I like fruit crumble, but sometimes make a vegetable crumble.



And a goat cheese, mint, sultanas loaf.

My favorite colours are blue and green and I found some nice colours I found In my hydrangeas that is used in decoration.

What is your favorite colour?

Have a nice day.

3 commentaires:

  1. It is good if a house is clean and tidy.You worked a lot.
    My favourite colour is white.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My favourite colour is blue, with white. I like green with it, too, because it's adds freshness. Hydrangeas are so lovely and I have 5 bushes of them.
    Your cooking and baking look delicious. I hope the weather warms up for you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I also like blues and greens. I love those paint colors and the way they match those nature shots!

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...