mercredi 14 juillet 2021

14 th July in Paris.







 






This morning, cooking and watching the parade in Paris.
Have a nice Sunday!



Roquefort, raisins and nuts.
I have just made an apricot Charlotte, just a little bit more cooking for tomorrow and I will be ready!

6 commentaires:

  1. Van harte gefeliciteerd met Le Quatorze Juillet!!!

    En veel plezier tijdens je kookkunsten in de keuken.

    Kan me voorstellen dat je bezig bent met de mise en place voordat je zoon en schoondochter zaterdag komen.

    Lieve groet,
    Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We were in Paris one summer 5 years ago just before the 14th and there were military planes practicing overhead and many preparations for the parade.
    Your Roquefort, raisins and nuts loaf looks delicious!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh, I'm so unobservant that I had to erase my comment! I thought, "WOW, France is celebrating the Fourth of July a bit late!" It took me awhile to realize it was Bastille Day, sorry! Your cooking looks incredible.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I hope you had fun eating and celebrating.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful photos! Looks like a wonderful day!

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...