samedi 10 juillet 2021

A quiet Sunday morning and clafoutis.











Hello Friends,


It’s Sunday, but i was up at half past six. My son has sent me a message and I heard my phone and woke up.

There are two hours difference between here and Dubai ( three in winter) he was telling me that the heat Dome from Spain and Portugal was arriving on Thursday in the south of France! I hope it won’t go further to Normandy!

I like to be up early  when everybody is asleep. It is so quite!

The birds awake around five and are very noisy, but at half past six there is hardly any noise and they sing quietly.

The sheep are awake grazing quietly as the horse is.

The only one who is lazy is Bandit! He likes to stay in bed as long as possible!

I hope you enjoy your day!


 

4 commentaires:

  1. I do not like to get up early. I like Bandit and the morning mood in your pictures.Have a nice Sunday, I am just drinking my morning coffee after having breakfast.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like early mornings too! Alone with a good cup of coffee :)
    Lovely pictures and best wishes for a beautiful day...
    Titti

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such pretty and peaceful photos today. I've never heard of clafoutis but it looks good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Early mornings can be so peaceful and quiet, but I don't usually get up to see them. Your individual clafoutis look good and I'm planning to make one this week since cherries are in season here. I hope the heat dome doesn't arrive in Normandy. When it was here, it was really terrible. The reports say about 700 people died, mostly elderly people who live alone. Take good care.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...