dimanche 4 juillet 2021

A bit of fresh air!


























 Hello Friends

For those of you who are too hot, these are pictures from my son’s trip to Greenland.

When they go exploring the world, my children scares me and I prefer to see some pictures after their trips! Such as my son on top of the mast of their boats! I like them to go and see as much as they can but it’s sometimes very dangerous.

My daughter was doing the same and sometimes the two couples travel together. But with the lockdowns she can’t travel and decided to settle and from a flat they decided to buy a house.

When they are all four together at home they chat about their trips and remember all the stupid things they did… and afterwards we know that it was better not to know!!!

But it’s nice to be young and to be carefree!

Hope you have a nice «  cool » Sunday!

Happy July 4th!

4 commentaires:

  1. Yes, the bravery of the young! I admire it. I was thinking those photos from up high on the boat were from a drone, not from your son climbing up so high! Better not to know at the time, you are right! What an incredible place Greenland must be.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! THese look like photos from a magazine. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful photos. I always try not to worry when family is travelling anywhere - and much prefer to hear about it afterwards than know what they are actually doing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Prachtige foto's van vast een avontuurlijke vakantie.
    Zorgen maak ik me niet wanneer mijn kinderen of kleinkinderen op vakantie gaan, ben wel altijd blij om te horen dat ze veilig op de plaats van bestemming zijn aangekomen en we houden regelmatig contact wanneer ze rondreizen.Het zijn geen roekeloze avontuurzoekers maar genieten met volle teugen.
    Maar ik ben en blijf realistisch; er kan altijd en overal iets gebeuren waar je liever niet aan denkt..

    Bedankt voor het delen van de prachtige foto's💙

    Liefs,,
    Ger

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...