mercredi 7 juillet 2021

Good news!

 Hello Friends,

Yesterday, a new painter came home to do a quote as the other painter decided not to come…

I have selected the clothes and item I was going to keep or to give to charity shop. Tonight Mr L went to give three big bags of clothes and things I wanted to part.

This morning , I heard a bip on my phone, there was a message from my son, telling me he was arriving with his wife on 17th of July!

I hope he will be able to come as the virus is starting again here.

It’s a good news, but we will know on Monday what will be the new mesures we will have to follow.

They will stay for a week or two . They will rent a car in Paris airport and drive to Normandy the next day.

Here, the rain has stopped for two days, I hope we will get better weather soon, especially if we go away for a few days with my son.

Today, I have cut some lavender and will let it dry.

Before I used to have a big alley of lavender and there were a lot of bees and a very nice perfume especially at night. At the moment this is the perfume of the lime tree of the garden that we can smell at night.

We will have to do a hard work in the garden because of the non stop rain. There are no more flowers… no more roses, they all have been spoilt by the rain. Only one rose bush has still some pink flowers.






This is the front and back garden from upstairs.

We will have to cut the grass  to make hay for the second time!

Hope you enjoy your day!

3 commentaires:

  1. It is good that your son will come to you. I hope that you can go away somewhere with him and his wife.
    So you have lavenders to dry. It must have a good smell as you write.
    I would like to have rain but it is hot here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Everything is all green and lush there. Here all of the grass has gone brown already. Sad.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your gardens and flowers are so pretty! And you captured that beautiful sky too!

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...