lundi 5 juillet 2021

Malm chest of drawers


 Hello Friends,

We have been working during the weekend to build Malm’s IKEA chest of drawers to make more storage for the buyers when we will sell our house within four years.
The white shiny colour gives some light to the room.
Here, it is raining a lot and as we can’t go outside, we concentrate on the inside!
We will have a lot to catch up in the garden!!!
Now, I am found shopping and get some frames to decorate one of the bedroom wall.
I will show you later what I found.
See you soon!







2 commentaires:

  1. Is that one of the dressers that your husband was putting together? That was a big project! Looks great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That dresser turned out so nice! It fits so well beneath that window.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...