samedi 3 juillet 2021

IKEA day!






 Hello Friends,

Today, was the IKEA day!
Before I had to go to the hair dresser and then had our lunch at our favorite restaurant and then went to the IKEA store to get three chest of drawers to keep one of our bedroom more tidy.
But, Mr L is not very good at furniture building and it was said to be easy to build…. But it took him three hours!
I had to help him but it still was so long! And we have got two more to build tomorrow! I hope it won’t take 6 hours! Lol.
I think we have lost the the habit of building IKEA’s furniture after the time when our children were students!
In a word, we are getting old without our children!

3 commentaires:


  1. the food looks yummy. I spent the morning cooking for our 4th of July family gathering tomorrow.
    IKEA "puzzles" are not as easy as they claim to be.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love IKEA, but the closest one is 2 1/2 hours from us, so I don't get to go too often.
    I hope tomorrows builds go better!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The IKEA directions often leave a lot to be desired! I look forward to seeing how you decorate the tops of your dressers! I am sure it will be so pretty. Your lunches look very tasty! And good for you!

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...