mercredi 21 juillet 2021

Upcycling in the forest.













 Hello Friends,

Today, we went to have a walk in the forest.
It was very hot and difficult for me to walk, but I made it!
Then we had our lunch at a terrace. I had Caesar salad and lemon cheese cake.
Now we are up  to Rouen to do shopping and my son must have his  COVID test before going back to Dubai.
See you soon.

4 commentaires:

  1. "It was very hot and difficult for me to walk, but I made it!"
    Yes, that is important. You made it!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very interesting art constructions you encountered in the forest.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Glad you made it on your walk in the forest. What interesting structures!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It is very hard to walk very far! Good job! And cheesecake as the reward. What interesting art!

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...