samedi 31 juillet 2021

Women sewing a boat sail.



 Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida

I took a picture of this painting. Beautiful painting to me! 
Women sewing the boat sail.

I forgot one photo of the exhibition, one of the best one to me, so I wanted to share it with you.I love the lights and shades of a summer day.
I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

3 commentaires:

  1. I agree with you. Nice shades, lights. I like them.Thanks for sharing it with us.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a nice subject for a painting! Yes, the light and shadows are wonderful. Thanks for sharing! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. There is such beautiful light and colour in the painting.

    RépondreSupprimer

Trying to do Spring cleaning outside!

Hello Friends! On Saturday, we decided to clean the terrace with a high pressure cleaner and we could not finish due to power cut! Something...