vendredi 20 septembre 2024

Autumn is round the corner!

This weekend Autumn will start! So I decided to bake little fruit tarts with grapes and apricot jam.I made my own crust ( it’s been a long time since I made one!) but more tasty.

The last roses of the season

A little raspberry left

And Asters… sign of Fall!

This weekend is patrimony days, we will try to visit some places around home, but Saturday morning we will go to my favourite clothe shop to spend a big voucher on winter clothes, before the voucher ends!

I did a big clearing in my wardrobe and need new pieces for the Autumn and winter.

I wish you a nice and peaceful weekend !


 

3 commentaires:

  1. Have fun shopping!
    Yummy looking tarts!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The tarts look very appealing! Have fun choosing your new clothes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your tarts are so pretty! And so are the flowers. Have fun shopping!

    RépondreSupprimer

Autumn is round the corner!

This weekend Autumn will start! So I decided to bake little fruit tarts with grapes and apricot jam.I made my own crust ( it’s been a long t...