dimanche 8 septembre 2024

A windy day and windmills.





Evening walk and drink đŸ„€ 

Today, the temperature is back to normal after a very hot and stormy night. We had our breakfast with local cheese and ham, apple juice, coffee ( very good coffee) bred with homemade rhubarb jam and scrambled eggs đŸ„š 
I did not have lunch it was enough for the day. We will have supper at the hotel.
Then we went in a brocante I saw on our local tv. It is a nice place with lots of antiques and vintage stuff.


I bought the doll coffee set at the back on the right. It dates back around 1940. I have already two from my mother. I also found some vintage photos.

Lovely vintage windmill
Some porcelain 

Big chandeliers 
This is the kind of pram I was taken in photo in the 50’s
I was in the same pram.

I love windmills!


This one is a very old one in wood. 
That’s all for today!
We will have a short rest, before a walk by the sea and supper at the hotel tonight .

4 commentaires:

  1. Glad you are having a good time and the weather is better. That dollhouse is a nice find!
    I like windmills too.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. This is a place I would enjoy very much.
    I remember seeing wonderful old windmills in The Nederlands and on the island of Gotland, Sweden

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely place to visit!
    Have fun!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Leuke brocante winkel heb je bezocht. Schattig zo'n klein serviesje.
    Molens zijn altijd indrukwekkend om te zien. Veel plezier!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

A big boy!

Maxime with his best nursery friend. Hello Friends! Last week while doing my grocery shopping at our new Lidl I found this new deshydrator. ...