jeudi 12 septembre 2024

New holiday finds!

Hello friends!

First of all, Bandit is very happy to be home again!before we left I saw on a decoration shop’s Facebook in the place we were going to stay, these mushrooms for my Fall mantel decoration. Here they are!



We went to some brocantes and there is another find, doll coffee set dating back to the 40’s.
I love the coffee pot s shape and the pattern.


 



When we went to the wind mill, I got some pancakes flour and plain one too. I am going to make scones today, but before I have to do some exerces and a walk and then clean the downstairs windows!
See you later, have a good day!

5 commentaires:

  1. Love the mushrooms! And the coffee set looks like a chocolate set that I have...small cups like the demitasse cups.
    Glad you're home!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really like those mushrooms! Decorating with mushrooms was very popular when we married in 1981, and now it's coming back.
    Cute photo of Bandit! Have a nice day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Those mushrooms are perfect for Autumn decor💗

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like the mushrooms and the coffee set. You have treasures to remind you of your lovely vacation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such a pretty coffee set. You found some really nice things.

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that…

Hello Friends! This morning I went to the garden centre to get some bulbs and some rosemary for my little garden and a little grocery. I dec...