lundi 30 septembre 2024

Cooking in the kitchen!













Hello friends ,

Tomorrow  is the day I am going to have our new fridge delivered. On Saturday we decided which one we wanted.
I did not go grocery shopping today as I must wait some hours before using it.
Some vintage castle kitchens!  No fridge at this time, no dishwasher…hard time for the servants and cooks.
(I have problems with my mail box which is blocked and problems on internet… so a computer scientist, not sure of the word? Is coming on 

Wednesday. I hope everything will be fixed)











 

3 commentaires:

  1. LIke so many old things, great to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. :-)
    Hope all goes well with your new frig delivery.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love seeing all those old kitchens, but wouldn't want to cook there!
    I hope that new frig works out well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh what marvelous kitchens... but the first thing I noticed was all the brass and copper. It gave me a shudder as I remember one of my 'jobs' growing up was polishing all my mothers brass. I doubt I will ever own any myself!!
    Enjoy your new fridge and have a great week...
    Phoebe x

    RépondreSupprimer

Cooking in the kitchen!

Hello friends , Tomorrow  is the day I am going to have our new fridge delivered. On Saturday we decided which one we wanted. I did not go g...