vendredi 13 septembre 2024

Vintage photos.


Hello friends !

From our brocante visits, I found these vintage photos for my crafts. Using photocopies of them for the children ´s room.

I will have to prepare Maxime’s bedroom for Xmas 
Sew some new curtains and buy new furniture, do some decoration so it will keep me busy!
We decided to go back for a stay in the Netherlands in October, it’s only 4 hours drive from home.


Yesterday, it was supposed to be a dry sunny day, but we had hail and thunder so I couldn’t clean my windows.
It will be today , it is cold and sunny for the moment so I think I’ll be able to clean them.
Tomorrow we decided to work in the garden.
I must go and do my treadmill exercises !
Good weekend and see you next week!
 

5 commentaires:

  1. Those are really nice vintage photos. I really like the one of the little boy on the horse.
    I'm happy you will be going back to the Netherlands in October. Something to look forward to!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It has been raining here for 2 days and only 5C during the day. There is heating in my rooms. I am looking forward to a nice autumn with sunshine and yellow-red-brown leaves.
    It will be good to go back to the Netherlands in October.
    The photos are nice. I also have some vintage photos taken of my family. I put them out on my walls and shelves.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you got those windows cleaned. Mine are in need of cleaning too. It's the housework chore I most dislike.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I always wonder about the people in vintage photos. What were their lives like? Such interesting thoughts.
    Windows need cleaning around here, too. We had rain yesterday and wind today, but the sun is shining now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fijn dat Maxime met Kerstmis komt logeren. Leuke oude foto's voor de kinderkamer.

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that…

Hello Friends! This morning I went to the garden centre to get some bulbs and some rosemary for my little garden and a little grocery. I dec...