mardi 17 septembre 2024

This and that…


Hello Friends!
This morning I went to the garden centre to get some bulbs and some rosemary for my little garden and a little grocery.
I decided to cook and bake an endives, cheese and ham on one side and on the other half without ham as I am in salt restriction, but not my husband.
This is why I put some wooden stick to remember where the without ham is.


This is the result of my  dehydrated oranges.🍊 this will be part of my Christmas decoration. It is now done as I will be very busy with family for Xmas time.
I also baked blue cheese scones for Mr L to eat with a potatoes and leek soup.

 Tomorrow, I’ll have to plant my bulbs, rosemary and I forgot two Edelweiss !

Now I’ll rest and do some crocheting! 🧶 

3 commentaires:

  1. Your quiche looks wonderful, as do those scones. You do keep busy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your baked goods always look so beautiful! The dried oranges are pretty too and now you have them all ready!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love a ham and endive bake. The blue cheese scones would be delicious. I've never tried that. The dried oranges are beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing to make jam.

Yesterday, I finished my dry oranges 🍊 some to hang on the Christmas tree and bits and pieces for a Pot pourri. Let me show you my vintage ...