jeudi 19 septembre 2024

Making Chutney .






(Éditions  Soline)

Today, I did not make jam, but I made green apple chutney with ginger 🫚 for the first time 3 jars and one of fig chutney for Xmas .
It is long to cook, but so good to eat!
I will use this book from the 90’s  to make jam.
I will make orange 🍊 marmelade,
A vintage bowl I found on a brocante market in the north of France . I love the colours and roses l keep it preciously.

This is one of the Apple chutney ( not the tiny apples on top these tiny apple are for decoration)
But the green apple from our garden!
Today, it’s a nice Autumn day, warm and sunny.
It is done!
 

3 commentaires:

  1. What a pretty bowl you found. I would have chosen it too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful bowl!

    Those tiny decorative apples are adorable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We have a bowl similar to yours that has been handed down for several generations.

    RépondreSupprimer

Making Chutney .

(Éditions  Soline) Today, I did not make jam, but I made green apple chutney with ginger 🫚 for the first time 3 jars and one of fig chutney...