jeudi 19 septembre 2024

Making Chutney .






(Éditions  Soline)

Today, I did not make jam, but I made green apple chutney with ginger 🫚 for the first time 3 jars and one of fig chutney for Xmas .
It is long to cook, but so good to eat!
I will use this book from the 90’s  to make jam.
I will make orange 🍊 marmelade,
A vintage bowl I found on a brocante market in the north of France . I love the colours and roses l keep it preciously.

This is one of the Apple chutney ( not the tiny apples on top these tiny apple are for decoration)
But the green apple from our garden!
Today, it’s a nice Autumn day, warm and sunny.
It is done!
 

5 commentaires:

  1. What a pretty bowl you found. I would have chosen it too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful bowl!

    Those tiny decorative apples are adorable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We have a bowl similar to yours that has been handed down for several generations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've never had chutney.
    I love that bowl!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I don't think I've ever tasted chutney. Very cute lids on your jars!!
    The pale green bowl with roses is so pretty💗

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...